For girls ages 12 to 14 For more information, visit their website at girlguides.ca
Pathfinders meet once a week, usually for two hours
In Pathfinders, girls take the lead and become active in the causes they believe in. Pathfinders learn the value of teamwork while organizing their own events and outings and are encouraged to explore new interests in diverse areas such as photography and web design, engineering, community building, technology and more.
Your Pathfinder could experience these activities.
- Learning about healthy relationships and building self-esteem
- Creating eco-friendly decorating ideas for your personal space
- Having discussions about body image and the media
- Setting out on a rafting trip
- Taking an international trip
- Host a bridging night
- Leading activities for younger girls in Guiding