Thanks for taking the time to check out Parkminster online. Here are some reasons to check us out in person:
- You see the spiritual life as a journey of exploration not a destination where you arrive at a bunch of correct beliefs.
- You don’t want to be told what to believe, but you want support, challenge and guidance along the way..
- You’re curious about the Christian story and want to explore it in an open, non-judgemental place.
- You’re looking for a place to explore life’s big questions where you know you and your children will be accepted regardless of race, ability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
- You want your children and/or teens to have a spiritual life that is nurtured and rooted in Jesus’ message of love and acceptance.
- You appreciate a vibrant variety of musical expressions ranging from choral to folk, to rock, to jazz.
- You yearn to be reminded regularly that you are more than the work you do, more than a consumer and even more than your relationships, you are a vessel for the sacred, a person with gifts to share, a beloved child of God.
- You want to be part of a community where people take care of each other and the world around them.
If any of this strikes a chord, then Parkminster might be the faith community you’re looking for. If you’re not used to going to church it might feel weird at first, anything new does. Feel free to be curious and ask questions, you can give us a call (519 885 0935) or e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com). You might also want to explore the What to Expect (hyperlink) area on our site. Parkminster is not a perfect community, no human organization is, if you’re not perfect either maybe you’ll find a place for yourself here.
Take care and blessings on your journey.
Rev. Heather Power and Rev. Joe Gaspar